#Python-dev: adding pathlike functionality



https://bugs.python.org/issue32642

https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5691

I've been working with the import library, adding a pathlike object function for sys.path, after making some changes I needed to run "make regen-importlib" to update the importlib_external.h, to allow the changes to go through since I'm modifying a core lib.

after testing some I realized something was off, considering one of the tests was taking over 41 hours to complete, I started off by checking for conflicts to see if I was behind on some update they may have done to fix this down the line.... turns out my import library source code (not the .h) was out of date from the current version which caused a merge conflict in on the PR, which also caused appveyor to break, I fixed it easily by using Atom and clicking the "fix  conflict button, which created a dropdown menu of which one to keep, "use ours" vs "use theirs", then after selecting the appropriate one it automatically removed the unneeded lines. Really handy tool, after fixing the conflict the appveyor seems to be working now.



The appveyor build has succeeded, seems that all I needed to do to fix that was fix a conflict. Either that or some other fix, fixed whatever was causing mine to break.

TravisCI also built it successfully, I guess the break wasn't solely in my code?

Comments

  1. We distinguish way chart like parts by using higher-arrange dissemination attributes of hitting time conveyance of arbitrary diagram models. Hitting time to a hub increments as the availability of the hub to whatever is left of the system diminishes. I find a very good website for the AppVeyor Build Monitoring, You can visit this site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building Firefox on Linux first time build

#Brave-laptop dev: interesting issue part 2